- Brand new paint as of January 2017
- Leather Interior
- Quiet Propellers
- Larger engines
- Weather Radar and GPS
- $740/flight hour + airport fees, fuel surcharge, wait and overnight time
- All the features of the Standard Baron, plus:
- Brand new paint and interior as of January 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Synthetic Vision
- $840/flight hour + airport fees, fuel surcharge, wait and overnight time
Beechcraft Baron 58
The Baron is a well-known and respected aircraft in the charter industry. Our Barons travel at 210 mph and have a range of 900 miles (depending on number of passengers).
Gold Standard Executive Twin - Unbeatable economy, speed, comfort, and safety.
Flexible - Able to access runways as short as 3,000 feet, bringing you directly to your destination.
Cost-Effective - Up to five passengers plus crew--often costs less than other travel methods.
Our standard catering includes bottled water, soda, and snacks. Other food and drinks can be arranged by request. We will arrange ground transportation (rental car, taxi, car service) at no charge.
We have flown SkySouth when we needed to evaluate equipment in small towns several states away. We can bring along several people for the same price, and get more done in one day than would be possible using the airlines. The pilots and coordinators at SkySouth took care of every detail. Excellent service.”